Gift Aid

I want to Gift Aid my Membership payment and Donation, plus any donations that I make in the future, or have made in the last 4 years, to Linlithgow Arts Guild (SCIO) Scottish Charity no. 048083. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Word Verification:

Notes about Gift Aid

If you have signed up for Gift Aid please notify the charity if you change your name and address, if you no longer pay sufficient income tax on your income and/or capital gains, or if you wish to cancel this declaration. If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all of your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return, or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax return. 

Please confirm you have read the notes